Hot5 is a comparison site specialising in a range of entertaining, security and lifestyle topics. One of our frequently visited sections is for flight comparison. Read our detailed reviews of the different flight comparison sites so you can find your ideal holiday destination at an affordable price.
Why use flight comparison sites?
There are several different advantages to online dating but here are the three main benefits:
By visiting any one of our highly-recommended flight comparison sites above, you can compare quotes from thousands of routes and providers till you find the best deal for you. Flight comparison sites often feature plenty of lesser-known providers, meaning you could find a smaller company that saves you a significant amount of money. As prices change regularly, these brands are beneficial to helping you stay current with the latest offers and discounts. Not to mention, it is FREE to sign up and use these brands!
Wide Variety and Choices
As briefly touched on above, these platforms offer thousands of possible routes and deals each – no shortage of holidays to pick from. From the long list of options available, you can personally hand-pick your ideal holiday package to destination i.e. flight, hotel, and car hire. By having a wealth of information at your fingertips, you will be able to easily discover and compare what does and does not appeal to until you end up with the perfect vacation.
Browse through these sites with hardly any effort at all – they gather a large amount of condensed data to one site to effectively save you the time of trawling through dozens of different websites to find the best deal. Furthermore, these sites can be used whenever the user wants, there are no restrictions on time or location, customers can choose to use the site around their schedule i.e. late in the evening, whilst travelling to work etc.
Things to do in Europe
Filled with history and breath-taking landmarks, Europe has a range of possibilities of what you can do, but first, you need to pick the destination – we suggest doing so by seeing what great deals are available above. Here are some fun suggestions to do in Europe:
- Share a kiss or have a glass of champagne in the Eiffel Tower (France)
- Marvel at the astonishing and extensive collection of paintings, sculptures, religious artefacts and more at the Vatican, furthermore, gape at Michelangelo’s iconic Sistine Chapel (Italy)
- Do a walking tour of the Berlin Wall (Germany)
- Climb Filopappou Hill to get one of the best views of Parthenon, it is just a short 15-minute walk from the gates of Acropolis (Greece)
- Watch the procession of the Twelve Apostles at the Astronomical Clock in the Old Town Square (Prague)
- Get an adrenaline rush by going on a few rides at Copenhagen’s Tivoli Gardens (Denmark)
Things to do in Ireland and the UK
With our highly-recommended flight comparison sites above, there are hundreds of experiences available which are just a couple clicks away. You can browse through a range of activities and places to visit in Ireland and the UK such as:
- Visit Skellig Michael where the magical final scene from the Star Wars’ The Force Awakens’ was filmed (Ireland)
- Take pictures – and a selfie – outside of Buckingham Palace where Queen Elizabeth II lives (UK)
- Go horseback riding up the hills of Dingle Peninsula, a place littered with beautiful ancient ruins (Ireland)
- Discover the Scottish Highlands and see if you can spot the mysterious, Loch Ness Monster (UK)
- Learn how Ireland’s Guinness beer came to be at the Guinness Storehouse, and best of all, at the end of your tour, receive a complimentary pint of Guinness (Ireland)
- Experience some magic and relive some beloved childhood memories at the Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter (UK)
Things to do in Asia
The world’s largest and most populated continent. Therefore, it’s no surprise that Asia is rich with culture, delicious food, attractions, and legendary sites. If you don’t know where to start, why not pick one – or two – or three – of our suggestions below:
- Stand in awe of the Taj Mahal (India)
- Fly over the Himalayas at sunrise (Nepal)
- Walk, ride and bathe an elephant at the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle (Thailand)
- Time travel to the 15th Century and follow in the emperor’s footsteps in Beijing’s Forbidden City (China)
- Eat delectable, fresh Sushi for breakfast from as early as 6 am (Japan)
- Go on an adventure to the countryside with wild magnolia trees and rhododendron bushes (Bhutan)
Things to do in Africa
Africa is filled with lots of exciting things to do and places to visit that will make your vacation a memorable experience. With 50+ countries in the continent, the choices are endless. While Africa you can visit different landscapes, and explore a myriad of unique ethnic groups. Here are a few suggestions to add to your bucket list:
- Go on a safari (East and Southern Africa are the most popular safari destinations)
- Bask in one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World – Victoria Falls – swim in the Devil’s Pool, go on a scenic helicopter ride, or get a rush by bungee jumping or zip lining (on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia)
- Take a dip in the sparkling beaches or explore some lush forests in West Africa (Banana Islands)
- Admire the architecture of the Hassan II Mosque, a beautiful place of worship in Casablanca… “Here’s looking at you, kid.” (Morocco)
- Join the rest of the trekkers and mountaineers at Mount Kilimanjaro (Tanzania)
- Visit a site that has been featured in dozens of Hollywood films like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Lara Croft, The Spy Who Loved Me, and more. Of course, we could only be talking about the Karnak Temple (Egypt)